Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

3/30/08

Speaking of hybrids...

I fell in love with one.

It's Aussie's Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner


part of their Catch the Wave line of products

It's a flexible hold bringing you the best of the mousse and the best of a leave-in. When I feel like wearing my hair curly I use this because my curls stay curly and are moisturized at the same time. It comes in 4 degrees of hold : flexible, strong, maximum and extreme. I have "flexible" hold, there's no stickiness, friziness and my curls actually bounce and sway in the wind :)

Here's a tip: If you have curly hair and just washed it, don't brush it when its close to drying. It separates the curls and creates friziness when it dries. I brush my hair before I shower. That way I either naturally dry or use a diffuser and my curls stay together.


Photobucket

No comments: