Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

3/12/08

Concealers

Dark circles, uneven skin tones, freckles, sunspots yup that's pretty much what I have. I've dabbled with a few concealers. There was that green one that was supposed to even out my skin tone. I never got over putting green on my skin....that is, unless its a mask.

I've tried different brands, from cheap to not so cheap. Here's my recents:

NYC in Medium
The cheap stuff is always good to try. If you don't like it then you can just toss it. It only costs a few dollars and you got to try something new.

I like experimenting with NYC but not for concealer. I only used this for my dark circles under my eyes. The color was too fake, didn't blend or melt into my skin. It was too oily and stiff.

I wouldn't buy this again only if I was in dire need and nothing else was available. It's still better than my next choice (maybelline)though. That's why I give it :


Photobucket

No comments: