Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

3/19/08

Lips Fine as Wine

Usually when I buy lipsticks I use them for a few days then they're replaced by something new maybe a gloss or matte or just plain lip balm. The lipstick ends up at the bottom of my purse. Or worse they end up in the "makeup casket" never to be seen again until trash day.

Lipsticks are a tough choice. You can't really tell what it will look like outside of those harsh drugstore lights. What will the color look like at 2am in the morning when you're dancing the night away? Will it fade, crack or dry your lips? Is the color subtle enough that you can wear it 9am to 5pm and layer it when the sun goes down? Will the color look like it looks in the magazine? Will it make him do a double-take? Will I fall in love with this color? Will I use it till I have to scrape the bottom with a q-tip?
Photobucket


When I found CoverGirl's IncrediFULL Lipcolor I was surprised at all the shades it came in.There were tons of colors to choose from but only one stood out. FINE WINE #948.
Photobucket
It's a berry put peachy shade at the same time. If you lightly dab it on your lips it gives you a berry sunkissed shine. If you put it on full blast you can wear it out at night.
Photobucket
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shade. I love the color and the fact that its moisturizing my lips. I'm addicted to lip balm and was amazed that I never have to apply any one when I'm wearing this shade. I'm looking forward to trying some other colors for summer. Maybe Plush Blush or Honey Rose or something dramatic like Fresh Jam.


Photobucket

No comments: