Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

3/26/08

My lucy lashes


I once tried putting on some fake eyelashes I bought for $6. I spent the entire night touching my eye and worried that I would have a mismatch set of eyelashes: one fake one real. Now I just stick to regular mascara. I'd rather spend that 6 towards a mascara I can wear on a daily basis.


I recently tried CoverGirl's Super Thick Lash Mascara.

Photobucket

It give's me eyelashes like Lucille Ball. (fyi I looooove lucille ball and her unique sense of style) The mascara is not clumpy, gets a good coverage of all my eyelashes in one swoop and I don't have to apply 3 or 4 times to get the results I do in one.

I've never tried the stick straight brush. I think this is what makes each lash stand out longer, darker and thicker.

If I have nothing but 5 minutes I grab this mascara and it wakes up my entire face. Call me crazy but I've been known to take mascara on camping trips.




Photobucket

No comments: