Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

3/25/08

Just a little glow

I've been feeling like hell this week. The temperature changes from one day to the next: its hot, then windy, then cold, then 80 degrees, then cold, then humid, then cloudy. Its making my body go crazy. I either have a cold or allergies. Not sure which but I'm sure that I feel like c-r-a-p!

Stuck inside for a few days I'm expecting to look extra pale. Now pale skin only works for those few like Nicole Kidman or Marcia Cross but on me NO WAY! Plus, I'm from Los Angeles. Paleness is like the plague here. Seriously.

So what to do. Jergens natural glow Daily Moisturizer.

Photobucket

It's not one of those tanning lotions that make dramatic difference from one day to the next. It's not like you just came from the sahara desert and you won't end up looking like this......unless
you want to.


I've got the firming line. Hey if I can get a tan and firmer skin at the SAME time I'm all for it! Score!!! It works just like moisturizing lotion except that it gradually tans with each application. Like with any tanning lotion always wash your hands right after you apply. Trust me you don't want to have tanned lines on your palms. You want the tan to look subtle and not like you painted it on. The gradual build-up of the tan lets you decide how dark you want to be.

You can find Jergens at just about every drugstore. It's cheap, it works and it doesn't leave you looking like an orange.


Photobucket

No comments: