Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

3/22/08

Saturday Mornings

I love Saturday mornings. When I was little I used to wake up at 6am before anybody else was awake. I would make my bowl of cereal and watch morning cartoons. Now I don't wake up until 11 and start my day with a beauty regimen.

Saturday mornings are still ME time. I wash the week away and start brand new. This is the time I get to indulge and relax. I start the day with a long shower, use my deep cleaning shampoo, exfoliants, and cleansers. Then I use this:

Photobucket

I use Infusium 23 the 3-minute treatment. I usually leave it on more than 3 minutes just to really really deeeeep condition. This is one of the few deep conditioning treatments that really work on my hair. After using this my hair looks shinier and my curls have their spring back.

Photobucket

It is very thick and creamy so I will only tend to use this once a week unless I just dyed my hair. If I'm having a really bad hair week or its been a humid or dry week I use this 2-3 per week. It's one of the bests AND the best part its pretty cheap. Believe it or not this deep treatment is better than those higher end conditioners and I can buy at any drugstore or mass retailer like Target (fyi I LOVE Target!)


When I'm not using the deep conditioner I use this:

Photobucket

It's Infusium 23's liquid Leave-In Treatment. It's more of a base to start your day. After a shower and before my hair dries I spritz this on. It makes my hair softer and more manageable when I blow dry, brush, straighten or make loose curls. I also love to take my spritz bottle when I go to the beach or pool. The chlorine and salt water can ravage my hair so I'm always spritzing away like a maniac. Have you ever gotten out of a pool and your hair feels like dry wet straw? ick!

My only problem with the leave-in treatment is that it comes in this bottle that only pours the liquid out. I don't like the pour it and then splash it on my head. It's just faulty bottle production. Why doesn't Infusium 23 put it in a spritz bottle. I'm a smart one and bought an empty spritzer bottle at those 99 cent stores to refill over and over. It really makes a difference and is definitely easier to apply on.


Photobucket


:::update:::

Infusium you rock!!! You read my mind :)


Photobucket

No comments: