Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

3/11/08

What's in my Purse?



There are several things in my purse that I never leave home without. I love travel size products. They're conveniently tiny and fit into any purse. They're usually super cheap. You can try new products without spending the full price. You can refill when you fall in love. That's what I do with my Downy Wrinkle Releaser.

This is weird because it actually works. I wrinkled a shirt on purpose, spritzed it to test it out, and when it dried it looked 90% less wrinkled. I didn't expect starched collars and ironed look but it did the job really well. It also reduces static cling and comes in a "light fresh scent".

Step 1: Spray.
Step 2: smooth wrinkles out
Step 3: Let dry

I use this whenever I'm in a hurry or when I notice wrinkles on my skirts from sitting in an office chair allllll day. A little spritz and they're gone. I didn't expect miracles but Downy really surprised me with this one.

Of course I give this


Photobucket

No comments: