Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

4/9/08

Summer on my fingertips

I don't care if its gloomy outside. These new shades of nail polish alway brighten up my day and my fingertips! Now that summer is right around the corner I love to wear bright bright shades of pink, tangerines, sunny yellow and berry. Love it!


N.Y.C. nail polishes surprisingly don't chip off but they do start looking crummy after a few days. Well they are after all $1 :) These are my two favorites at the moment and I can't decide which I like better.




This one's called Times Square Tangerine Cream (112A)











This one's called Pink Promenade Creme (109A)







and sadly this one's discontinued....Taxi Yellow Creme (114A)








For NYC's affordable and summery colors, I rate them at
Photobucket

No comments: