Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

4/1/08

Anyone for a bit of dry skin shavings?


You know those As Seen on TV products.....well I just wait till I see them at CVS or Walgreens.

I saw the Ped Egg late one night on some infomercial. Then when I saw it at Walgreens marked on sale it was a sign that my feet needed some extra attention.

If you've seen the infomercial you've seen that its this handy little egg that resembles a cheese grater.

Step 1: Rub and grate your dry callused feet

Step 2: See the magic

Step 3: See the nasty dry skin shaving left inside the egg. Ewwwwww!

Step 4: Empty, wash, repeat as necessary :)

This little egg works. I never wear shoes around the house so my feet grow an extra thick layer. Gross, I know. This little egg made my feet smooth and soft, made me cringe as I exfoliated and made me gag as I emptied out the large amount of dry skin.

Smooth feet just in time for spring.

Photobucket

No comments: