Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

4/16/08

I'll put a spell on you

I've just found this really cool product at CVS:


Dickinson's 100% Natural Botanicals Witch Hazel Toner

Witch Hazel? It turns out is a really good toner! I've tried other toners before and they have so much alcohol in them my skin turns into the sahara after one use.


With my new Witch Hazel toner my skin doesn't dry out and is there are absolutely no traces of makeup left. I have those round cotton pads and place a few drops of this liquid on them. Then just wipe away. Be careful on your eyes though.

The smell takes some getting used to. Its.....er......different. Not bad just different.

For not attacking my skin's moisture, for removing my makeup and oil and for leaving my skin clean and refreshed Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner deserves

Photobucket

No comments: