Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

4/15/08

Look at me smile :D

I recently noticed from looking through old pictures that my smile needs a little touch-up. I drink a lot of green tea and have that occasional cup of coffee. All this takes away from the brightness of my smile.

So every so often I purchase one of these:


It's Crest's Whitestrips (the Classic Version) .......aka The version that works just as well as the premium, takes a little more time but also costs a lot less!


For $15 dollars less I get the same results but I have to wait 7 more days. It's ok because my wallet is patient...trust me when my wallet will make me wait the extra week.

I've tried the mouthguard whiteners.........works but not as well. I felt like it didn't come with enough product. I've tried the whitener that looks like nail polish. Tastes gross and it ends up all over your mouth if there's any hint of saliva. HEllo! my mouth is full of saliva.



So I turn to Crest Whitestrips whenever I
need to brighten up a little. They're these convenient strips you can carry around with you. There's one strip for your upper teeth, another for your lower and conveniently packaged in different colors. I've messed up before and put the wrong strip on the wrong set of teeth. The only difference is that one strip is longer, so I guess on that day a few teeth missed out on the super cleaning whitening action :)


It only takes 30 minutes and once you get the hang of it you don't even notice you're wearing them. I try to wipe my teeth before I put them on just so they'll get every inch of every tooth. I put them on either when Im putting on my make-up, blow drying my hair, working out, or just reading. It all depends on when you have a spare 30 minutes a day.


For Crest's money-back-guarantee, convenience, and white results this definitely gets a

Photobucket

No comments: