Word of the Day by UrbanDictionary

4/1/08

Get lippy

I can never pass the Body Shop without going in. It's addicting and I can rest assured my purchases have not been tested on animals.

5 Reasons why I love the Body Shop

1) Against Animal Testing

2) Support Community Trade

3) Activate Self Esteem

4) Defend Human Rights

5) Protect Our Planet

Not only is this a great place for gifts but I can always stock up on sales, find some of my faves, and experiment with the new and good for you stuff.

My recent purchase: Their Born Lippy lip balms and their Lip Butters

I use the lip balms when I need a soft shimmer shiny lips. They give just the right amount of color to leave your lips soft with a hint of glowing color. Perfect for spring.

I use the lip butters when my lips are super dry and need some tlc.

The lip balms and lip butters come in different tastes.......uhmmm I mean different smells ;)



Photobucket

No comments: